- Produced by Prince Charles Cinema
- Price £13.50 non member, £11 member
- Get ready to Save the Empire!
- Bring along all the other friends that will understand the significance of 8th April
- Surf to Tickets
- See you at Prince Charles Cinema
On Saturday 8th April, Empire Records arrives on the big screen once again to celebrate all that unfolds on Rex Manning Day…
Trust Prince Charles Cinema to come up with such genius programming as this.
While Rex Manning was certainly a creep and a half that doesn’t deserve a name day, a reminder to watch the 1995 treasure trove of a film that brought us such gems as “Damn the man!” and “Well ‘Sinead O'Rebellion’ shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behaviour” is always welcome.
Follow Liv Tyler, Renée Zellweger, Robin Tunney, Johnny Whitworth and Rory Cochrane across 24 hours at Empire Records, a hip independent music store it’s kind of impossible to imagine would still be trading in any era that wasn’t the 1990s.