- Produced by Southbank Centre
- Price Tickets from £13.50 to £16.50 plus booking fee
- Get ready to fall headfirst into the eccentric world of Tove Jansson
- Bring along - there are adults only sessions as well as ones for children- so it doesn’t matter what age your local Moomin fanatic is
- Surf to More info
- See you at Southbank Centre
Climb in and get lost inside the eccentric world of Moominland this winter as the Southbank Centre explores the internationally renowned Moomin stories through the life of its author, Tove Jansson.
Created in Finland, the Moomin stories are set in the fictional land of Moominvalley and centre around several oddly-shaped characters, including Moominpappa, Moominmamma, little Moomintroll and their friends.
Join the Southbank Centre on an enthralling journey through their wondrous Moominland – clamber through forests, huddle in caves or set sail on the high seas to try and find the Moomin family. Along the way you can learn how Tove Jansson created these unique landscapes, characters and stories, while uncovering some special original drawings.