- Produced by The Pickle Factory
- Price £7.50 in advance, more on the door
- Get ready to dance the week away with Amsterdam’s fave record label, Rush Hour
- Bring along friends you’ve been promising to head out with for too long- start early and sneak another night out into your weekend
- Surf to Tickets
- See you at The Pickle Factory
Sunday Club returns to partner with one of Sunday soirée experts Social Joy, inviting Rush Hour & Music From Memory über digger John Gómez and Guilhem Monin to join Miro for an evening long shakedown.
In Social Joy founder Gulhem Monin's own words:
"In these challenging times around the world, we wish to offer a day of togetherness with music played through one of the best systems in town. The venue will receive a special makeover, with the colourful decorations a reflection the sets that each of the artists will deliver.
For this occasion we have the pleasure to re-invite one of our favourite record selector John Gómez. The Madrid-born, London-based DJ is well known for his vast musical knowledge and his soulful sets that cover many sounds from funk to Afro to his treasured Brazilian music. John, who also runs Tangent with Nick the Record, has recently launched an excellent new compilation of Electronic and Contemporary Music from Brazil on Music From Memory."