The Olympics, the recession, the terrible weather- there are a number of things that might stop you getting to as many gigs as you'd like this summer (I say 'Summer' in the loosest sense of the word..). Luckily rising star Kimberly Anne has come up with a way to bring great new music straight to your back garden-or weather preventing that, your living room!
To celebrate the release of her debut ‘Bury It There’ EP this Summer, KA will be playing a series of intimate living room & garden gigs across the nation this Summer. If you’re up for a night in with a difference, why not host your very own acoustic gig at your yard? Invite your friends to bring a bottle and enjoy an evening of live acoustic treats from KA and one of her lovely artist friends.
AT MY YARD is all about creating a fun and friendly atmosphere with like-minded music loving folk. - Sessions are completely FREE!
- They DO NOT require a PA system or any amps (so no need to worry about pissing off the neighbours).
- They will travel ANYWHERE in the UK, all they ask is that you can guarantee a minimum of 8-10 guests will attend.
- They will play for around 60 minutes.
- They don’t ask for any travel/accommodation money contributions, just a sofa/floor space for up to two of them to crash. They promise to make you a nice cup of tea before leaving the next morning.
- The sessions will be filmed and shared online, so give this a miss if you’re not comfortable with being on camera!
- They will need access to a power point (plug socket)
- Bookings are on Friday/Saturday nights only
BOOK NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information here.