- Produced by Guerrilla Girls
- Price £9.50, £7.50 (concs)
- Get ready to see some naked truths about the art world
- Bring along someone who remembers what it was like in the 80s
- Surf to Whitechapel Gallery
- See you at Whitechapel Gallery
Now until 5 March. Feminist masked avengers the Guerrilla Girls scan a critical eye over this east London institution.
In 1984 an anonymous group of artists founded the Guerrilla Girls activist group in response to sexual and racial inequality in the art world. They used fly posting to convey their messages to the public with wit and irony. Thirty years later they return to one of their famous public service messages, 'It's Even Worse In Europe' to see if anything has changed. Is the art world still the domain of the white cis male?